LITERACY LEGACY FUND of Michigan Grants
ANNOUNCING NEW Grant Opportunities and deadlines
LLF Michigan newly revised grant information ~
- Applicants may apply as individuals or as a team.
- Non-Profit Organizations and Agencies may apply for a grant.
- Grant purposes include: 1) to implement a literacy-related project, event or research project to support literacy development or enhancement of a Michigan citizenry at any age level, or 2) to improve an educator’s literacy-related professional learning* and teaching.
- LLF Michigan offers Competitive Grants, JumpStart Financial Incentive Award and Legacy Grants.
- 2017 Grant Funding of up to $1,000 per grant is available. Please email inquires using the email link on our sidebar.
Applicants may have up to 8 months from notification of the award to implementation and evaluation.
*Professional learning may include attendance at a Michigan professional conference selected from a list approved by LLF Michigan. Please visit the “Conference” page to view the list. Below are 2016 Grant Applications ~ please check back for up dated 2017 applications.
Did you know that:
> As of December 2016, the Literacy Legacy Fund of Michigan has distributed 38 individual grants, 3 team grants and 9 Agency/Organization grants, a value of over $18,000.
> Each grant cycle an independent group of grant readers review and recommend grant applications for funding.
> We are pleased to provide financial assistance to these agencies/organizations to assist with their literacy enhancement efforts ~ UP Children’s Museum-Marquette, Everett HS-Lansing, Daly Elementary-Westwood, Ele’s Place-Flint, Kingsbury-Oxford, Morrice Elementary, Ritter Elementary, and St. Joseph County Literacy Council.
Meet our Grant Recipients and see what they say.