How You Can Help
You can do the following:
- Contribute financially at any time throughout the year, including in honor of or in memory of someone special (Donor Form)
- Become a Sustaining Donor by making a 3-year commitment. See the Donor Form for specific categories.
- Encourage someone to apply for one of our newly revamped grants and the new Spotlight Award.
- Become a literacy partner by co-sponsoring a project, event or professional development grant.
- Purchase an item from our STORE or shopping at our conference exhibit booths.
- Encourage a friend, relative, or colleague to become involved.
Donors share a moment together at a recent professional conference dinner.
Below is a link to a print-able pdf for your convenience.
As an individual …
Please add your donation to support the enhancement of literacy efforts by completing the Donor Form. You may contribute as an individual, an organization, business or foundation. Contributions may be made in honor of or in memory of someone special or a colleague. We will acknowledge you in the LLF Michigan Annual Report unless you wish to remain anonymous. A reminder, your contribution is tax-deductible!
As a sponsor …
Literacy Legacy Fund of Michigan appreciates its sponsors:
MEEMIC Insurance Company (2009 – 2012 Beginning Teacher grant years).
The Zaner-Bloser Company (2009 – 2016) .
Marquette County Steelworkers Coalition (2013 – continuing).
Thanks to these three sponsors, we awarded more grants since 2009 than we could have from investment interest only. Their involvement is greatly appreciated.
If you would like to sponsor educators to attend a literacy-related conference please complete the Donor Form.
If you have suggestions about the criteria for grant recipient selection, please forward your suggestion to [email protected], and we will respond as soon as possible.